Maker of bags on the home page

F

flipper

Hello -

I'm in the market for a new fishing "pack/bag." Can someone please tell me what company makes the bags pictured on the home page article about the fly fishing show. They look "interesting."

Thank you!

I can’t speak to those particular backpacks, but another cheaper source of a suitable bag may be military surplus found at an Army Navy store. I have had off and on positive/negative results going that route, but if there is one near you it may be worth a visit. Mine have lasted for years because the military items are usually quite tough and sometimes quite water resistant.

Vedavoo is the company -

I'll be stopping over to see them at the show. Good guys and have been around for many years.

Sorry but Vedavoo didn't have a booth this year and was not able to talk with Scott. But hopefully the website will work for you.

Thank you, Dave! I am eyeing up a one of the smaller sling packs on their web site.

I appreciate your response to this question. The paflyfish site has been an amazing resource for me for years. I have been a "lurker" for a very long time. Your efforts to establish a non-political on-line community are very noteworthy in these times. Here's to a fruitful and fishy new year.

Back