Loyalsock creek??

S

Scratch

Anyone fishing the Loyalsock? I'm looking for some current creek conditions and activity. I will be in the area some time this coming week and would like to do a little fishing while I'm there. It's a long drive for me so knowing what fly's are on the water would help me a lot.thank you in advance!!!

I fished inside the park Friday morning from about 8:30 to 11:30. I didn't see much in the way of surface activity then, so I can't help with what to expect on top. The creek was in pretty good shape and the water temp was 60 degrees. There are still plenty of stocked fish around. I had a good morning nymphing.

e-setter wrote:
I fished inside the park Friday morning from about 8:30 to 11:30. I didn't see much in the way of surface activity then, so I can't help with what to expect on top. The creek was in pretty good shape and the water temp was 60 degrees. There are still plenty of stocked fish around. I had a good morning nymphing.

Yep, I'd concur on this. Loyalsock is pretty prime right now, nice water, not too hot.

Nymphs, and some slate drake (14), march brown (12/14), and tan / green caddis bug varieties will do nicely right now.

Send me a message closer to your time to leave and I'll update you as best I can.

Back