Lower Kish access

N

NLansberry

I’m looking for information on stream access from the Mill St. bridge down to the park along Charles St. I was wondering what the best parking situation was, if there was any, between those points w/o trespassing issues. Also interested in anyone’s experience fishing for warm water species down there come summer time. Thanks!

I’m looking for information on stream access from the Mill St. bridge down to the park along Charles St. I was wondering what the best parking situation was, if there was any, between those points w/o trespassing issues. Also interested in anyone’s experience fishing for warm water species down there come summer time. Thanks!
Just go on Google maps. There’s a MASSIVE park along the lower end that you can fish the river at.

You're wasting your time for WW species there. Some smallmouth are there, but you're much better off just fishing the Juniata.

As for access, just this month lots of land that was historically open is now posted. This is due to drug users/addicts with tents down there, needles everywhere, litter, fishermen leaving trash, and just general disrespect for others' property. So, without trespassing (which I don't recommend) access is much less than it used to be.

Back