Lost Vest

M

martinlf

Two weeks ago I lost a green vest near the Bass Pro Shop in Harrisburg, had it blow off the top of my car. I'm thinking a fly fisherman did not find it, as every fly box had my name, phone, and email on it, but I haven't heard a thing. Perhaps someone will try to sell the flies, which is all I want by now. Several boxes are brown and homemade, from flip top pill boxes, as described in the book, Midge Magic. A green ripple foam box has olives in it and a clear box has Tricos. These two are the ones I'd most like to get back. Tricos, midges, and upside down CDC flies are tied on very fine wire, black, wide gap Varivas hooks, and will be easy to spot. If you come across these flies and can purchase them cheap, I'd be more than happy to repay you for them.

Did you try contacting Bass Pro to see if anyone turned it in? Hopefully some good samaritan found it and turned it in to the lost and found. Good Luck.

I did, but it might be a good idea to check back with them again. Thanks for the suggestion.

Back