Lost small C&F fly box, Yellow Breeches

S

Shock

This is a long shot but I lost my nymph box on Yellow Breeches this past Friday evening (5/20).

I was near where the run dumps into the Breeches. I forgot to zip my sling pack after changing flies and it fell out, probably in the water.

It is a small size, tan C&F fly box.

Thanks,

Martin

Hope you get it back.
I put P-Touch stickers with my name and number on my stuff ever since I left my bow on the side of the road after hunting. I did go back and it was still there. The stickers will help the nice people reunite me with my stuff.

I believe the linked post is referencing this one also, and not that it was actually found. Either way, good luck finding it!

Likely true (now that I have gone back and re-read the link).
Thanks,
DW

I know it is a long shot and I appreciate the help and well wishes.

Just one of those dumb things that really got me mad at myself. I had a good collection of nymphs and emergers in there so it smarts to loose it, plus Joe Humphreys signed the box for me many years ago.

There are a lot of good people on the forum so it was worth a try.

I will keep my fingers crossed for a little longer.

Martin

Shock wrote:
I know it is a long shot and I appreciate the help and well wishes.

Just one of those dumb things that really got me mad at myself. I had a good collection of nymphs and emergers in there so it smarts to loose it, plus Joe Humphreys signed the box for me many years ago.

There are a lot of good people on the forum so it was worth a try.

I will keep my fingers crossed for a little longer.

Martin

That's a rough loss... hope you find it

PM me your address and I will send you some nymphs. Just tell me if you prefer larger, #10 - #14, or smaller #16 - #20.

Back