Lost rod and reel _ Yellow Breeches

T

thouf

lost 7'3" two piece maroon rod (no label) with burl cork handle and Lamson ULA (Velocity 1.5) reel at Allenberry Meadow on Friday evening 19 June (the evening before the PFFMA Heritage Day.) Anyone find it?

good luck, I lost one near Williams Grove Park a couple years ago and never found it. It was an orvis outfit

Just curious - How does this happen?

AugustWest wrote:
Just curious - How does this happen?
I would think it usually happens at a parking area. Probably the rod is placed on/against a vehicle and the fisherman drives away forgetting it? That's how I lost one of mine years ago.

I would think it usually happens at a parking area. Probably the rod is placed on/against a vehicle and the fisherman drives away forgetting it? That's how I lost one of mine years ago.

Yep, knowing that it was Heritage Day at the PAFFM, I imagine the OP did some fishin' Friday afternoon/eve, got caught up in some activities/socializing w/ the extra folks that were hanging about, the rod got leaned or layed somewhere along the way...three distractions later and somebody goes home without their rod.

Hope you find it Tom! I didn't see it anywhere that I recall...

I bet that 70% or so of mislaid equipment is forever gone under someone's concept of finders keepers, losers weepers. I hope you are one of the lucky ones.

I broke rule no. 1 of placing a rod; I put it on the top of the jeep. and sure enough three conversations later.................

lay it down out of sight and start a converstion is a good way....

Back