Lost Camera

T

tomb

I lost my digital camera last Friday. Thinking it was left on car roof. Maybe Between Dritwood and Sterling Run.

I lost my digital camera last Friday. Thinking it was left on car roof. Maybe Between Dritwood and Sterling Run.
Dear Tom,

What did you lose? I'm not asking because I found one. I'm asking because I have several underutilized digital cameras and maybe I have that might me of interest if you don't find yours? I'm not pushing anything, and I hope you get a positive outcome to your search.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

Dear Tom,

What did you lose? I'm not asking because I found one. I'm asking because I have several underutilized digital cameras and maybe I have one that might me of interest if you don't find yours? I'm not pushing anything, and I hope you get a positive outcome to your search.

Regards,

The camera was a small pocket digital Nikon. Used for fishing pictures.,waterproof. I figure this was the third one that was lost in this manner, inthe last 25 years. Im old and forgettful. Too much in a hurry.

Thanks Tim, I wasnt sure you got my message. Im off to Potter and Cameron County Ill be in touch Friday. TomB

The camera was a small pocket digital Nikon. Used for fishing pictures.,waterproof. I figure this was the third one that was lost in this manner, inthe last 25 years. Im old and forgettful. Too much in a hurry.

Thanks Tim, I wasnt sure you got my message. Im off to Potter and Cameron County Ill be in touch Friday. TomB
The camera I'm offering to you has a handy orange floatation strap that is hard to miss. It works great too; we have actually tossed the camera back and forth while swimming and the orange floatation strap keeps it visible and prevents it from dropping to the bottom.

Have a good trip!

Regards,

Back