Looong days

CaptMatt

CaptMatt

I live and breathe fishing and make a living from it. I also teach middle school which is an occupation that allows me a lot of time off to fish, hunt and spend more time with family. I sometimes take days off to charter during the week. I disagree with many things posted as do many of you. I agree with many things posted as do many of you. Teaching school leads to many looong days and wishing that I was on the water. I read this board and contribute and it helps get me through the days in a inner city middle school. With the frequency of some of your posts I’m sure that the bored is a nice break to a looong day at work also. So thanks to the contributors of the board for all your inputs. It helps pacify me until I’m back on the water again. Come Summer Ill be scarce around here :lol:

Matt,
Man, I know exactly what you mean. I'm a high school social studies teacher and half the thing that keeps me going with it is the fact that it gives me the chance to get some nice time off to do what I really want to do which is fish.
Chris

Back