Long Shot - Looking for an Older Photo Blog re: Brook Trout Float

S

Skook

Hello. Several (or many?) years ago I came across a great photo blog on the Internet chronicling the tale of two gentlemen who did a 10-or-more day wilderness float trip for sea-run brook trout. I believe it was somewhere in the Hudson Bay region. I do remember they had a run-in with a Polar Bear during the trip.

If I remember correctly, the guys floated on canoes or rafts down a river, and the trip had been arranged by an outfitter. I think some of their campsites were predetermined and used from year to year by the outfitter. The photo blog presented a detailed day-by-day account of the trip and included pictures (I guess that's why it's called a photo blog ;)).

Anyway, I had shared this blog with a friend years ago, and today he asked if I could remember the blog and how to find it again. Of course, I've had no luck.

I believe I came across the blog on some type of fishing forum (maybe here?), and so I'm hoping someone might be familiar with it and be able to point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

Edited:

I think I found the blog after making this post. Here is a link if anyone cares to read it:

Sutton River Brook Trout Fishing Blog

Last edited:
Hello. Several (or many?) years ago I came across a great photo blog on the Internet chronicling the tale of two gentlemen who did a 10-or-more day wilderness float trip for sea-run brook trout. I believe it was somewhere in the Hudson Bay region. I do remember they had a run-in with a Polar Bear during the trip.

If I remember correctly, the guys floated on canoes or rafts down a river, and the trip had been arranged by an outfitter. I think some of their campsites were predetermined and used from year to year by the outfitter. The photo blog presented a detailed day-by-day account of the trip and included pictures (I guess that's why it's called a photo blog ;)).

Anyway, I had shared this blog with a friend years ago, and today he asked if I could remember the blog and how to find it again. Of course, I've had no luck.

I believe I came across the blog on some type of fishing forum (maybe here?), and so I'm hoping someone might be familiar with it and be able to point me in the right direction.

Thank you.

Edited:

I think I found the blog after making this post. Here is a link if anyone cares to read it:

Sutton River Brook Trout Fishing Blog
Thanks for putting this up here. I enjoyed reading it.

Back