beadhead2

beadhead2

When I click forum to log in ,put my username and password ,it doesn't work ,I have to check remember me to log in

Same thing happened to me this morning. Logged in fine yesterday.

So, if I understand, those having the log in issue can simply check "keep me logged in" and it solves it?

Yes ,but I have to check save every time ,it doesn't stay checked

Login issues are affecting me too.

Went and did some repairs on the database. Lets hope things improve. Thanks for your patience

I am having log in issues. I stay logged in on my desk top. But, I cannot log in with my Ipad. Help! and thanks.

That's a new one. Usually it is the desktop computers and cookie issues.

I hate to suggest it, but please try swipe closing / force quitting all your apps and then restarted you iPad. I know it sounds old, but I just helped someone on a different app problem on an iPhone and it worked.

If that doesn't work let me know how long this is happening and where? Just work or work and home.

Dave

thanks Dave, just saw your response. no matter what I do, I can't seem to log on with my ipad (which is my go to device and which means i can never respond and post my incredibly interesting remarks) i input my username and password and hit "login" and it simple asks for it all again. Maybe i will use this excuse to upgrade to the newest ipad!

Back