little lehigh

tomgamber

tomgamber

Hey, I'm in Allentown and after having to hook up my mother's tv and new dvdr i am hoping ot steal an hour or two on the little lehigh since im so close. I'll probably just hit the section by the fly shop unless someone gives me a better suggestion...didn't bring waders if that makes a difference toward any suggestions.

later
tom

Hey Tom......up at 3:06am, you're really anxious to go fishin'! The heritage section is okay. You may have some company. but they is always some room to fish. Move around, there are fish throughout the entire section. It may not be so bad because of the holiday. The Eagles game is at 4:00 pm, you may have the stream to yourself in late afternoon. (Football is still alive and well in the eastern part of PA)

I would try the usual stuff, small BHPT, BHHE. also Al's Rat is always good. You can change it up with a wooly bugger or two. You will likely see rises to midges in the slower water this afternoon. Check out the color and size and try a pupa pattern in the film.

Good luck. Give us a report.

Happy New Year!

look for bucks t.u. to be there for their annual get together. flyweaver, and beadhead will be there.plus i think a couple of other tu's will be there..

Back