line disposers

BrookieBuster101

BrookieBuster101

There is a fairly new tool out there for holding your waste line such as Cabela's monomaster. They seem more trouble than they're worth. I might be wrong though.

Im all for conservation and i think that this tool might be good for a bait fishermen, so that he doesnt leave unsightly rat nests all over the stream. But is it nessesary for us fly fishers.

I have one of those but I just call it a pocket. Seriously, a lot of guys take their discarded leaders and rebuild them back to a usable state. I don;t do that unless I'm on stream a run out. I put them in the pocket where I keep my leaders and throw them out when I remember.

I've seen what you are talking about and I too think they look like a lot more trouble then they are worth. Anyone else?

I have one and like it. They really are no trouble at all. They will hold a lot of line and you don't have that mess in your pocket. I do think they are a little over priced. If your like me, the disguarded line will be in that pocket for several outtings - (short memory).

Back