Limestone Run in Lewisburg - anyone ever fish it?

P

PaScoGi

Theres a conference in May Ill be stuck at for the day & want to quick fish this stream early evening for an hour or two before driving home.

Any access spots? Or is it all posted?

It’s a STW, so there’s gotta be at least some access. Looks like it flows through a few small parks in town. Maybe start there.

It’s a pretty junky looking stream though, at least from what I’ve seen driving over it on 15. Not on natural reproduction list. Has a good name, but my guess is it’s not a very good stream.

You’re that close, and in May…I’d drive west to the Cherry Run lot on Penns, and fish that for an evening instead.

Thanks all much appreciated!

Note there are 2 different limestone runs in that area. This article is about the one on the east side of the river, the one the op references is on the west and flows through Lewisburg.
Yup ..you're right. The one in Lewisburg is this one. The OP could fish at Hufnagle Park. I imagine given it's location, that it's going to get pounded. I definitely like the suggestion of heading back to Penns for the evening if it's on OP's way home.

Back