Lets swap Steelhead flies

eunanhendron

eunanhendron

Never too early to start
12 tyers, 2 flies each. Submit 22 flies to me, get 22 back.

Deadline to receive flies is Aug 31. If they're not in my hands by that day you lose out. Flies received after this date will be returned to sender.

Name your pattern at signup

Standard swap etiquette applies - sender pays return postage and provides container and shipping material to receive flies back.

Ready
Set
Go

1. eunanhendron - sparkle maggots size 12

If I wasn't tying for my trip to YNP in the fall, I would commit. But I will need to pass on this one.

JH

Eunan, you scared everyone off or else it's just summertime. If you host one later in the year I'm in, do a semi-formal, no junk flies.

This is a cool idea. I'd love to trade my flies for a bunch of flies from better tiers ;-) Too bad I don't fish for steelhead...

ah well. later in the season perhaps.

Swap is closed. Or did it even open??

Sorry to hear about the abrupt close (or lack of an open!). Great idea, though; if you decide to try another, regardless of steelhead, trout, smallmouth, etc., I'm in. Swaps are lots of fun and great opportunities for everyone.

Thanks for the attempt!

TC

edword02 wrote:
whats a junk fly?

in case you're not joking,a junk fly is an easily tyed fly,usually made with yarn/chenille .

green weenies,killer bugs,honey bugs,egg flies,san juan worms , IPW's(infamous pink worm),stuff like that.

Back