Lee Hartman will be Presenting: - "Fishing and Protecting a Treasured River"

B

Byoung4now

Lee Hartman will be Presenting: - "Fishing and Protecting a Treasured River" at the PVTU meeting on April 16th. Between 7 and 9 pm.

All are welcome to come listen.
The meeting will be held at the Upper Perkiomen Valley Library, 350 Main Street, Red Hill, PA 18076, in the Community Room, downstairs in the rear of the building.

Lee Hartman began teaching fly fishing in 1989 for the Colorado School of Fly Fishing on the South Platte River in Colorado. Three years later he opened Indian Springs Fly Fishing Camp and soon established the Upper Delaware School of Fly Fishing. Lee's fly fishing experience extends beyond that of an instructor. He has fished on the Upper Delaware River since 1973 and has guided anglers on the Upper Delaware system since 1985. This experience along with his highly acclaimed international fly fishing adventures gives him the ability to teach fly fishing at all skill levels. Lee co-founded our chapter in 1979, and wrote the newsletter, Streamside Happenings, during those years. He was also the SE PA Regional VP of PATU (state council) when he helped form the chapter.and presently lives and guides along the Upper Delaware River, and makes these presentations to various organizations. Lee has been involved in a number of stream restoration projects on the Perkiomen Creek, while a member of PVTU.

Lee is an awesome guide and a great guy. He was the first one to introduce me to tight line nymphing when I was a teenager. I have many great memories with my father at Indian Springs.

Good to see Perk Valley TU active and offering programs. It was my former chapter before moving to Oregon. Hope the program went well. Lee offered his camp cabins to the chapter for discounted prices when he owned Indian Springs. Several fun chapter outings up there. Others from this board attended those outings in the past.

Back