Leaky Patagonia waders

STONEMAN

STONEMAN

Anybody have any experience sending waders back to Patagonia for repair? My Skeena waders are leaking like a sieve after a year of use. They were too expensive for this nonsense.

Patagonia has some of the best customer service ever. Send them and give them a call. I have had several pairs of waders from them over the years and I liked them. I also have Patagucci gear for all occasions , Skiing, Boating. I have sent them jackets and other gear for repair without issue.

Check it up to a bad production day. Maybe the sewing machine operator was hung over. We have all been there.

I will say - I switched to Dan Bailey Waders and I have found them to be the best I have has IMO

I

+1 on the dan baileys, i absolutely love my twice-as-cheap-as-most-waders, waders!

They will take care of you. If they are only 1 yr old and leaking at seams, they may replace. If pin hole etc they will repairfor you. If you call cust service and they can find your order # then you can print a $5 ship label, send them out for diagnosis, then they will reach out to discuss options. The bad news is it may take a few weeks on turnaround. You caN speed this up by springing for expedited shipping (they will ship back in the same expedited manner) but may still take some time to process once in house.
If you have a Pat store close by, they may just swap you.

Thanks all. This may be stupid but as I was preparing to pack them up, I saw a serious hole that was definitely attributable to user error. I plugged it with goo. And hopefully will be good to go for this weekend's adventures. I hated to part with them at this time in the season. i'll deal with the other problems when I can wet wade for a few weeks.

Agreed that Patagonia has excellent customer service. I bought Rio Gallegos 7 years ago and after 5 years I sent them in to get a bootie repair due to a small leak (fully expecting to pay for the repair etc.). Instead they told me they couldn’t repair them do to wear and tear issues and they gave me a very generous credit towards a new pair that I could not turn down. As long as their waders continue to hold up for me for 5+ years without issue and they keep up their customer service, they’ll keep me as a customer. I am in my waders anywhere between 50 and 100 times a year.

Patagucci customer service is the best. They'll make it right.

Sent mine back a few years ago and they came back good as new. They put new booties on.

tracker12 wrote:
Sent mine back a few years ago and they came back good as new. They put new booties on.

Were you charged for the repair?

That is a very good warranty!
Everytime I've sent my Simms back for repair, they charged me at least $75

Back