Last couple of outings

lv2nymph

lv2nymph

The other weekend I fought the conditions with Dan, wind and high fast water from melt off made it tough... We worked for the fish taken.
a28cb9d6331ba1e14fd2eb5c060b443c_zps1svl4bi2.jpg

Spent a couple of hours this afternoon catching trout that were looking up with Bill. 2lb tippet & #20 olives were the call of the day.
a226057416895f704d82924ace41c809_zps4zflnpeh.jpg

Thanks for the pics Dan & Bill :-D

Neat. I follow you on Instagram

Cheers

Nice pictures Jack.

Cool Steveo, see you there. Thanks Bill...

Y'all beat me to the dry fly game. I haven't seen the brook trout looking up yet.

Nice going Jack. And that is a really big net you have there.

GenCon

Wow - beautiful conditions and great to see you were catching.

Nice to finally fish with you again Jack.
And fishing that day was great timing, as the weather went downhill after that.
Two days later, it snowed there - some of the biggest, wettest flakes I've ever seen, that put down about 2-3 inches.
When I quit fishing to start for home, I had to put the truck in 4WD to get up the hill from the creek.

Brookie, it's hot to be just a matter of time now. I'm seeing bugs all over the woods
Thanks Mike, the bow is 17" and over all 24" it comes in useful at times.;]
Thanks six...
It's always good to see and fish with you Bill, sometimes I get it right with the dries. I've got so much more to learn! And every outing with you !y dry game gets better! I remember that snow it was like goose snot!

GenCon wrote:
Nice going Jack. And that is a really big net you have there.

GenCon

Gencon:

You know Jack - He's the eternal optimist!

Dave

That's right Dave, better to have and not need than to need and not have! I mostly fish the bigger streams around in my area so it's not an issue carrying it.

Jack, maybe you need to get a gaff? LOL

GenCon

I know, I could make a gaff/wading staff combo! Maybe sell them at Sumerset ;] on second thought better just stay with the net. Thanks for the idea Mike...

Back