Lancaster artist’s fly fishing related paintings

mt_flyfisher

mt_flyfisher

My wife has a friend who has an art gallery in downtown Lancaster, called Gallery on Market, and my wife just showed me a couple of her recently painted items that she put on her gallery’s Facebook page:

IMG 3346
IMG 3347

A number of years ago my wife gave me this picture that this woman painted.

IMG 3349

She does a lot of her paintings on wood bowls or pieces of wood, and I’d bet that she’d do a custom painting if someone had a specific thing in mind that they‘d want done. Her contact information is on her Facebook page.

My wife has a friend who has an art gallery in downtown Lancaster, called Gallery on Market, and my wife just showed me a couple of her recently painted items that she put on her gallery’s Facebook page:

View attachment 1641231897View attachment 1641231898

View attachment 1641231899

She does a lot of her paintings on wood bowls or pieces of wood, and I’d bet that she’d do a custom painting if someone had a specific thing in mind that they‘d want done. Her contact information is on her Facebook page.
I like the first one a lot.
Really neat stuff!

View attachment 1641231897View attachment 1641231898

View attachment 1641231899

I will definitely check it out! With the boys getting older, I now can have an office/fishing room!

Back