Korker Dark Horse

M

midgeman

Hatch

After 4 years, my KGB’s and Patagonia light weights are hanging on by threads. Both these boots served their purpose and I’m looking for an “All Star”. Any of you splerged on these Korkers? Is there anything better for hiking, weight, support, and durability?

~M

I have the Korkers K-5 Bombers. I don't know why they were only produced for about half a year it seems. So far though I am pleased with them. I wish however I had the chance to try the WRAPTR. Those boots really look nice. I just don't trust a Boa system. I've heard too many bad things.

bigjohn58 wrote:
I have the Korkers K-5 Bombers. I don't know why they were only produced for about half a year it seems. So far though I am pleased with them. I wish however I had the chance to try the WRAPTR. Those boots really look nice. I just don't trust a Boa system. I've heard too many bad things.

Spent thousands of hours in some tough rivers and never a single issue wirh the boa system, I won't go back to regular laces. The wraptr doesn't have the boa, just regular laces.

As far as the dark horse boot I am intrigued but don't think I would switch from the devil's canyon. I need the extra support and durability.

Back