Keep 'em Wet

MD_Gene

MD_Gene

I am sure that this has been on the board before but it doesn't hurt to reiterate the importance trying to preserve our precious resource. This doesn't apply if you're going to keep a stockie. But when we catch a fish that we intend to release we should try and do what we can to minimize mortality.

Please see

https://www.keepemwet.org

Indeed. Especially for a generation obsessed with perfect hero shots and pics of every darn little "pretty" fish and instagram etc. Most of us never even carried a camera a few yrs back. And who goes and looks at all their fish pics anyway. Take some shots of your wife and kids. You'll be glad you did.

Nice profile pic Larkmark

I wasn’t going to say anything moon until you pointed it out, but the irony of both of their profile pics gave me a good chuckle.

Here on PAFF we have sought for awhile to maintain a cease-fire on fish handling threads and the inevitable righteousness, defensiveness, and snark that always ensues. Don't call out others on this, lest you be called out yourself.

Take this thread as a timely reminder to handle fish appropriately (as you all know how to do). . . and maybe just decide that you don't need to respond to this thread.

Let's move on to better stuff.

Dave_W wrote:
Here on PAFF we have sought for awhile to maintain a cease-fire on fish handling threads and the inevitable righteousness, defensiveness, and snark that always ensues. Don't call out others on this, lest you be called out yourself.

Take this thread as a timely reminder to handle fish appropriately (as you all know how to do). . . and maybe just decide that you don't need to respond to this thread.

Let's move on to better stuff.

Exactly Dave, what about your last avatar not a very good fish handling portrait just saying :lol:

Fredrick wrote:
Exactly Dave, what about your last avatar not a very good fish handling portrait just saying :lol:

None of my avatars have exhibited fish being handled.

This thread is locked.

Again, time to move on folks...

Back