Kast

ryansheehan

ryansheehan

A buddy of mine had used my Kast Steelhead gloves and wanted to order a pair. He went online and they are out of every waterproof glove they make except some odd sizes. Anyone heard anything or have any info? They make a great glove, pricey, but worth it imho.

Got this email from them today-
It has been an interesting year for the Kast crew, and the past couple of weeks have proven that once again. Many of you have called, messaged, or emailed voicing concern over our lack of activity recently. No we haven't been eaten by a bear, lost in the wilderness, or anything of the sort...although I did step on a lego the other night that made me wish I had been.

Unfortunately we did however have a warehouse fire here at Kast, that has put a damper on our Holiday spirit. We are just now trying to get back up to speed and appreciate your understanding as we regroup and move forward. Stay tuned and we will let you know as soon as we are able to resume normal business operations. We don't know for sure when exactly that will be, but we expect sooner than later. Please direct any questions or concerns you might have to sales@kastgear.com and we will get an answer back to you asap.

In the mean time, Happy Holidays to you all. We appreciate your support and look forward to the future.

Colby Hackbarth
president

FYI- I have a pair of Medium Steelhead gloves I'm looking to sell as they don't fit me right.

Back