Just some FREE info

delta_dog

delta_dog

There are Cicada's all over Beltzville Reservoir and the fish are keyed in on them big time.
http://fishandboat.com/anglerboater/2006/02marapr/reg3parks.pdf

Hey DD good job on figuring it out. Now tell everybody the streams they are on on In the northeast. The po isn't one of them thank god.

Thanks DD!! since were sharing. I was just talking to a non fishermen at one of my customers sites and heard him talking about thousands of cicadas up in the Delaware Water Gap area. I guess some searching would turn up the exact areas. Anybody interested in meeting up say Sunday at a perviously mentioned lake??

Did a lot of scouting today around the lake. I have found them to be really only on the opposite side of Preachers Camp Launch. Also, they are far an few in the fields area. Concentrate on the section of the north side of the lake where the woods run up to the lake. I am still amazed they are all along Pohopoco Dr right until you get to the end of the lake at the dam. Not a freaking peep below the dam, Po would have been amazing.

SBecker wrote:
Did a lot of scouting today around the lake. I have found them to be really only on the opposite side of Preachers Camp Launch. Also, they are far an few in the fields area. [color=FF0000]Concentrate on the section of the north side of the lake where the woods run up to the lake. [/color] I am still amazed they are all along Pohopoco Dr right until you get to the end of the lake at the dam. Not a freaking peep below the dam, Po would have been amazing.

Stay the heck out of my part of the lake! :lol:

If you hear quarter sticks going off that is me on Sunday.

Have you thrown a cicada on the Po? I know it's not a nymph, but maybe, just maybe...

Back