Just me?

jayL

jayL

Has the layout of the thread view been changed?

Check your view mode in your profile to default it to the way you want it. (Under Comments Display Mode) I think this happened to Albie once

Nothing was changed. Weird.

I had to delete all of my cookies and cache.

Jay,

No changes on my end. Not sure what to tell you. Ghosts in the Machine again. Thanks for jumping in Maurice.

The GHOSTS have found Ol' Festus to. And I can't seem to get 'em fixed either.

Festus,

Did you click a link to an old post? That's what caused the original problem, and it happened again yesterday.

What browser are you running? For Firefox, I had to delete all cookies and cache and it fixed it.

I'm running IE 8. I got it straightened out this morning. But last night it was giving me fits...kept bouncing back and forth between the threaded view mode and the nested mode. Was driving me nuts. Got me so shook up, that I now must leave for the Kettle to get my nerves back in order:)

I think you're onto something, Jay.

I use my laptop at work and home, and at work I run Firefox instead of Safari to keep my personal browswing out of the company firewall.

Every time I've seen this, its been under FF. I believe, at least once, it involved looking at an old post, singled out in a link instead of linking to a thread.

It must change the display mode in the cookie. Click an individual post, and the site configures for single post display. Once the cookie's changed, you're boned.

Ah debugging.

Back