Just flied up for the stocking!

mute

mute

Just bought myself 2 dozen new assortment of nymphs for the stocking at pickering. Anyone planning on going out next week to fish? Havent targetted trout since i think early june so i cant wait till next week. By the way i dont remember from last year, but what are they hitting in the fall? Or more specificly for this creek? Hares Ears, copper johns, pheasant tails, and various other nymph flavors?

I'm prob gonna try to head down to pickering the day of the stocking but I'll have to bring my spinner rod since I'm waiting for my replacement fly reel. If not I'll wait for them to stock the pennypack or wissahickon.

Anyone know where on the Pickering Creek the stocking going to take place?

One and a half dozen green weenies and a new wheel of split shot. good to go.

Aw, hell. I'm too caught up in the baseball playoff race, the impending hockey season, and NFL right now to go chase stockies more than once or twice. It's always easier for me to keep mulling over what the hell will work on the wilds in Valley since it's a good bit closer for me (I work in Radnor). That aside, I'll probly go get em once or twice over the next few weeks once they get dumped in. On that note, anyone know how the Tully has looked lately? I'd like to do a Hay Creek/Tully trip once they get a few buckets.

Back