July 4th Wild Trout- Video

sarce

sarce

This summer my roommate and I had our eyes on a remote wild trout stream that has miles of water to explore. Before July 4th, we had only fished here once in less than ideal conditions, but caught a few nice brookies and a brown.

We returned on the holiday to find perfect flows and active fish. Combined we ended up landing 25 trout, the largest being the brown shown at the end of this video. Each of us also caught a 10" brookie. It was a great day to explore and one of my most memorable trips ever. Hope you guys enjoy the vid! Best to watch it in HD.

PS the brown shown just after the 3 minute mark stole the fly from one of the largest native brook trout I've ever seen. Made me want to back the brookie and bank the brown...

Great video!! Really enjoyed it. Makes me wish it was summer :-(

Great vid. Really cool stream with those old dams. Fish were gorgeous too.

Nice video.

Very cool video. Looked you started to get a little squeamish getting that snake shot! Great shots!

What a great day for you guys. Now you have it presereved on vid. That's awesome.

GenCon

What stream is it?

This thread has been edited and several posts deleted.
DaveW

Awesome stream.

Nice stream and those were some healthy looking brookies! Gota love the GoPro vids, I have a few as well.

Back