JStockard Shipping Issues

RCFetter

RCFetter

On May 17 I ordered some tying materials and tools for $35 plus $5 shipping. Once the order was shipped I started to track it and learned it was sent via UPS who then turned it over to the USPO. It's called "UPS Mail Innovations" and delivery was scheduled for this past Tues, May 27. It did not arrive on May 27 and the next morning online tracking said it was delivered.

I notified JStockard and they said it happens sometimes and that it will probably arrive the that day, Wed, May 28. It didn't, so I notified them again and they told me I had to go to the post office which I did, with the tracking report, today, May 29. The local post office sent me to another regional post office and they checked their backroom and did not find the package.

My mail carrier knocked on the door to say he did not have the package on his truck and that he will check again at the regional post office. I showed the tracking report to the post office and the carrier and cannot get a straight answer on who scanned the package as being delivered.

Meanwhile, the folks at JStockard are not being reassuring and I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience. I'm getting the feeling I'm out the $40.

The seller is not at fault here. UPS has a service that uses the USPS to make the delivery. UPS picks up the packages and then delivers them to the post office. The post office then handles delivery. It's cheaper by over $2/shipment but I have been hearing that they have definite issues with making the delivery dates. Our clients (ecommerce businesses) love it because it saves them a boat load of cash.

Rc, sorry to hear you're going through this. Hopefully this does not become a trend and consumers end up paying for businesses to save a buck or two. Online line shopping is here to stay.

In this instance the problem is UPS Mail Innovations. That delivery system has a bad reputation and I wished I had known that before I placed the order.

The lesson learned is do not order from companies that use UPS MI.

Back