IWADER

J

JohnPowers

let me start by admitting I screwed up. Routine email add from IWADER. $135.00 breathable waders. I could use backups so in a moment of dumbness I ordered a medium pair. Arrived too small in every direction. They came from that flyfishing mecca, DUBAI. no kidding, shipped from DUBAI. now they tell me they have to be returned......to CHINA. Their cordial email said considering the postage I might want to give them away........really? Oddly they seen to be well made. If I were 5’8” and 145 they’d be fine. Quite heavy though.

That sucks. I guess best bet here would be sell them on ebay or facebook market place for a slight loss. Depending on how much your CC company backs you up, could try to chargeback

bIhbQqy.jpg

Says they have free 30 day returns.

Don't know where that ad is but it’s not on their current site. when I emailed customer service they told me that due to return cost Imight want to sell them here. They are currently trying to find a buyer here to send them to. Balls in their Court oddly they're nice but much heavier than the Orvis ones I now have. Just thought I’d alert people here that it’s about three weeks to get here from Dubai and have to go back to China. My cabelas Chinese waders go back to Missouri

https://www.iwaderfishing.com/pages/shipping-return

Says they have a 30 day return.

Put em on ebay and see if you can earn some money back. Easier than hassling with an international exchange.

I posted about a year ago asking about Iwaders and got absolutely no response ????

I also think it would be easier to put them on the bay ,CL, or FB
Marketplace .

I ended up buying Piscifun as my backup waders. I ended up liking them enough to be my main waders .

I Will try to unload them 30 day returns I pay postage to China. I think they run really small and are heavy. I really posted, to alert others. No big deal. Live and learn. They are not set up to do business in this hemisphere. Like I really care if they were used in A Tasmanian tournament,

I got that picture straight from their website as is this one that says returns are free. I would contact the better business bureau.

EXT0jgW.jpg

Buy Simms. Made in America.

When the warranty isn’t in complete sentences, you may want to move on. Read the 30 day! Ha. Stick with Orvis or Simms.

STONEMAN wrote:
When the warranty isn’t in complete sentences, you may want to move on. Read the 30 day! Ha. Stick with Orvis or Simms.

I like the 180 day repair one better.

"innormal" use?

When you invent words in your warranty, that's not a good thing. Although it may be how the English language evolves...

Good luck with trying to use the BBB for an overseas company...

I just sent them an email asking how I would return them if they didn't fit and who would pay shipping. We will see if their answer is different before they have my money.

I normally buy Orvis waders. It was a foolish impulse. But, think about it. Australian company, waders made in China, shipped from Dubai and have to be returned to CHINA. IWADER needs to stick to Australia, NZ and Tasmania .....wherever that is.

salmonoid wrote:
STONEMAN wrote:

"innormal" use?

When you invent words in your warranty, that's not a good thing. Although it may be how the English language evolves...

"in normal"

poorspacing

tomgamber wrote:
salmonoid wrote:
STONEMAN wrote:

"innormal" use?

"in normal"

poorspacing

Ok, give them the benefit of a day when the space bar was not working properly. You get two valid words. You still have a sentence that doesn't make sense.

Damage or failure from in normal use, wear and tear, or accidents is not covered under this warranty.

If I use the product normally, it's not covered under warranty?

OP: did you buy this item directly from iWader or from Desert Cart? The latter has some presence in Dubai. Connection between the two isn't clear (if at all related), but there's no secret the waders are made in China. Maybe iWader (which I think is ADANIN (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD) uses Desert Cart for distribution?

"Our large range of fishing products are made in our factory in Dongguan, in China’s Guangdong Province using the most up-to-date technology."

salmonoid wrote:

Ok, give them the benefit of a day when the space bar was not working properly. You get two valid words. You still have a sentence that doesn't make sense.

Was agreeing with you. Part of my job is identifying less than genuine computer parts. I've seen some that will make you laugh. One warning about "shorting" the battery is written as "sharting". We all got a laugh on that one.

Back