It figures!

wildtrout2

wildtrout2

The one time I actually care if the USGS site is up and running, it isn't. With the rain we've been getting I wanted to check a few levels at various locations, but the site's been down since yesterday! It figures.

It was working for me .. I checked in around 6:00. Rolled over and back to sleep !

Mine working, where you want to go?

SE for the most part and several in western PA looks blue, the center of PA still in the orange and red

It seems to be back up and working fine. I did notice last night that it did not respond for me.

If anyone is still experienceing problems with the link, post it here.
Thanks,
Dave

I just checked, and it says no information available of Pa when I go to their site. I see the USGS water level chart on the right of this page is updated though. That tells me what I need to know. Thanks.

Worked for me 10 minutes ago. Must have rained significantly in the Poconos and toward Wilkes-Barre and above.

wildtrout2 wrote:
I just checked, and it says no information available of Pa when I go to their site. I see the USGS water level chart on the right of this page is updated though. That tells me what I need to know. Thanks.

Try clicking on the link I created below for individual stream and river flow info from the USGS:

USGS Flow Data - PA

AugustWest wrote:
Worked for me 10 minutes ago. Must have rained significantly in the Poconos and toward Wilkes-Barre and above.
I was on the Southern edge of the Poconos yesterday afternoon and it poured. Of course it started about 2 and half hours earlier then predicted. In other words, as soon as I arrived and got my waders on.

Back