littlejuniata

littlejuniata

than Pennsylvanias woods during a soft Fall rain

Yes, my wife.

spectorfly,

Suck up! Trying to get a new fly rod. :-D LOL

Just kidding

Steve

No, except for PA streams receiving 1+ inches of rainfall in 24 hours!

Let's see- no rain in PA this summer. (I think summer ended today)

No hurricanes- I heard a new study suggest that there is much more wind shear in the atmoshere thus limiting formation of hurricanes. Generally good thing except the AL,GA,NC,PA could really use one of those rain makers.

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2007/s2840.htm

There is one way to settle this.

Spectorfly, please post a picture of your wife, wearing a T-shirt, and standing in Pennsylvania woods during a soft Fall rain.

that would work,,,,,,,,,,,my wife is beautiful all 105 pounds of her but she ain't always peaceful

Rotf FarmerDave, Good one. But id have to say, me standing in the pa woods during a light rainfall next to spectorflys wife fly fishing a wild stream with big browns.

How about drinking an ice-cold lager with a beautiful woman while sitting in a Jacuzzi on a covered deck while watching the soft rain fall in the PA woods?

I'll Second.

Spectorfly's wife :lol:

schrec wrote:
How about drinking an ice-cold lager with a beautiful woman while sitting in a Jacuzzi on a covered deck while watching the soft rain fall in the PA woods?

Works for me.

Now there is finally something I think we could all agree on.

Don't know if it's because I am a fishing nut or married forty years but-
I would have put on a long billed cap,jacket with a hood and gone fishin-figuring they would be moving on a rainy day,this time of year.
No disrespect to the lady friends or the beer but some things can wait.
Maybe thats why the first go around only lasted five years.lol
Loved Dave's suggestion-that was witty.

Opened up a can of worms on that one. How about 1 of her getting tipsy at my bands last show?

spectorfly wrote:
Opened up a can of worms on that one. How about 1 of her getting tipsy at my bands last show?

That will work as long as she is wearing a wet T-shirt. We can photoshop her into our favoite picture of a soft fall rain in Penns woods. :lol:

pete41 wrote:
Don't know if it's because I am a fishing nut or married forty years but-
I would have put on a long billed cap,jacket with a hood and gone fishin-figuring they would be moving on a rainy day,this time of year.
No disrespect to the lady friends or the beer but some things can wait.
Maybe thats why the first go around only lasted five years.lol
Loved Dave's suggestion-that was witty.

Now that is not a pretty picture. For the rest of out sakes, put some pants and a shirt on, too.

Down here I would skip the hat and jacket -water's like a bathtub.
Floating around in my kayak catching trout.Wrong kind-The Southern spotted seatrout.

That will work as long as she is wearing a wet T-shirt.

You know, they do have websites for your fetish. :lol:

Back