Invailid comformation code

buffalo7

buffalo7

Just about every time I submit a post of any length, I get loged out and an "Invalid comformation code" warning.

I'm on dial up I don't know if the length of time it takes has anything to do with it or not.

Other than the invalid comfirmation code warning, I forgot to mention that a few times I was unable to log in on the forum page, I found that if I clicked on the last persons name that posted on a specific forum, as if I were going to that persons profile I could sccessfully log in from there.

Can you give us some details of your system: OS, browser and versions. Do you use or have a personal firewall or virus protection running?

I would flush your browser caches and delete old bookmarks to the site.

I have Windows 7, Internet Explorer 9,Windows firewall running, Avast anti virus, Malware Bytes anti malware.

Well you got me on this one. Any of our other tech guru's?

Don't know windows 7 and ie 9, but did you try the clearing the caches?

Try temporarily turning off some of the firewall and virus stuff and see if that helps. Of course please turn it back on after the test.

The other option is to see how firefox or chrome works for you too.

dkile wrote:

Try temporarily turning off some of the firewall and virus stuff and see if that helps. Of course please turn it back on after the test.

I Have firefox and chrome loaded, but rarely use them, I'll give it a try. I'm always haveing threats blocked by my anti virus, one got through one time, it was one of those that try to charge you to fix your computer, I had to boot the malware bytes from the bios , it took it out.

dkile wrote:

Tried Them, too slow.

Back