Introduction

pete41

pete41

Hello
My names Pete and I retired to Florida after thirty years of chasing trout in Montana.I lived in Bozeman and loved fishing the big rivers,The Missouri was my favorite.
However I got hooked on the sport in Pa..Haven't fished there since the Early sixties but this is were my heart is now.First loves are the lasting ones I guess.I use to fish the Green Springs,Big Springs,Letort,Falling Springs,Penn's Creek,Pine creek,Young womans creek,Kettle Creek ,mosquito creek and others I have forgotten the names.
I have been lurking [hate that phrase] here for the past few years so I thought I would join for sentimental reasons.Hope thats okay.Thanks

Welcome, Pete. No one should be reluctant to post. It can't do you no harm.

I can relate to Petes pain. I lived in Missoula, moved to Florida, came back to good ol' Pa. Never looked back neeeether. :-D

Welcome aboard Pete. This board will slow down to a trickle until the winter doldrums hit, then we'll be back at it arguin', cussin, and :pint:

Welcome aboard, sir!

Boyer

Pete,

Nice to have you on board. There's a great group of guys (and a few gals) that frequent this board.

Pete,

first loves are always the hardest to shake....and you had the best of the best when you were young....comeback for a second date...you won't be dissappointed.

Welcome aboard.

Maurice

Welcome Pete, glad to have you here on the forum:)

Pete,
Welcome, Are you living in PA now? If so send me a PM when you want to go out and we'll hook up. I've tried for some time to think of a reason to leave PA for some other place, and not even the fishing is enough to lure me away.
C

Back