International Fly Tying Symposium: November 19 & 20, 2016

T

tctrout

If you are a fly tyer, I hope you are able to attend the International Fly Tying Symposium this November 19 & 20 in Somerset, NJ.

There will be excellent tyers, seminars, vendors, etc. there, plus a banquet Saturday night. The show's website is: International Fly Tying Symposium

Some additional information, including details on my presentations:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCUOv28Muh0[/youtube]

Hope to see many of you there,

Tim

i'll be there tying too

I'll also be there tying at the show. Stop by.

Me too...

Attachments

• Emerger-Sinking-Tail.jpg
    Emerger-Sinking-Tail.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
I might have to go this year!!! I've never been.

Sounds like a lot of great people tying! Let's make it a good one this year...

Tim

Even if you don't tie flies, it's a good show to get your started in fly tying. I am sure there will be flies for sale also. Free fly tying class from the IFFF booth
Jerry

Yo tctro

Thanks re banquet. I looked on the Symposium site and could not find any info on the banquet.

Anybody wanting to carpool from West Chester or Philly area?

It was great meeting many of you and tying at the IFTS...what a great event for those of us that love tying.

Tim

Looking forward to tying there again for next year.
It was a great time seeing everyone. I wish I had the time to go to all the tiers and talk with them.
The Eastern Waters Council will again do a youth fly tying class, next year I will mail the boy scout councils in NJ and Bucks County about it. This will help them get part of their requirement for the Fly Fishing Merit Badge (I am a Merit Badge Counselors for the Fly Fishing Merit Badge)
Jerry Coviello

Back