Inbox issues

B

boychick

I’m having trouble accessing my inbox to read a recently received PM. I get an error message that says “503 Service Unavailable.” Is anyone else having trouble with PMs? I’m not sure if it’s the site or my computer. Please chime in.

I did.

IIRC, the solution was to completely wipe out my inbox. Maurice had done it, but I don't know if he has admin tools to do it or a CLI.

Gfen,

Thanks for the info. I appreciate the insight.

I accessed my PAflyfish account from another computer so I'm sure the problem is not my laptop. It sounds like it is my inbox, based on what Gfen's experience. Would one of the mods be kind enough to please help me resolve this issue? Thank you.

I now have two PM's in my inbox. To those that sent them, I am sorry I can not read or respond to your messages right now.

I wish I could help you, but I don't know how. This was a common problem for everyone at some point months ago and I thought it was resolved. In any case, hopefully, the board admin will be able to get you straightened out once he sees this and can find the time. These threads should be placed in the Site and Forum Comments section, however, to make sure they come to the attention of those able to help.

Thanks Jack. Will you please move to the Site and Forum Comments section, so the right people see it?

I have the same problem, but it's with my outbox. Weird.

boychick, the one pm is from me(as you probably know) and I copy and pasted it into a word document so it wouldn't get lost. I've learned my lesson the hard way with longer posts where it would log you out and then you'd lose the entire post.

Boychick,

I sent you an email to the registered email addy in your profile. Please respond and I will see if I can fix it.

Maurice

Got it Maurice. I'll be setting up a new account today or tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

Did the inbox issues get fixed?

I'm still having the same problem but with my outbox.

See if Maurice can help you. If not you'll have to start a new account. That is what I have to do. Just have not gotten around to it yet.

I'm not sure what the internet gurus did, but my inbox suddenly started working again. Thanks for fixing the issue! PS: I never created a new account, this is my original account that had the inbox errors for weeks.

Interesting, because now my inbox isn't working!(doing the 503 error thing just like my outbox did)

Maurice, did you get my last PM? I can't check my inbox now so I wouldn't know if you replied back or not.

Hopefully it will suddenly fix itself within the next few weeks like yours, but if not then I guess I may just have to create a new account then?

Hopefully it will suddenly fix itself within the next few weeks like yours, but if not then I guess I may just have to create a new account then?

Ok, it's been a couple months now and it still isn't working. So is there anything that can be done except for making a brand new account?

Just make a new account named streamerguy1. Thats all we can really offer here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Maurice

Back