Hooks?

M

maxima12

I love hooks, all kinds. I guess i have close to more than 50 men could use in a lifetime.

Always searching for hooks. I love those little boxes. I am gonna get more. 100 hooks, about 12 dollars now. Tiemco more, secret in hooks is buying all of them.

You can not go wrong. Always searching.

Hagens, right now, 9671 Mustad 57.00 a thousand. 1, 2 and 4.

Closeout. I do like 9671. I guess a cluster box or a bag. 100 boxes, i do not know. Also Daiichi, 78.00 a thousand. Better than 12.00 a box plus postage.

Hagens-----I sure do miss Harold Hagen. What a nice person and always a helpful hand.

I asked the girl on the tele, did you know Harold, she said no! I said too bad, you lost out!

Maxima12

maxima12 wrote:
I love those little boxes.

You mention "those little boxes". Am I the only one who can't seem to dispose of the Firehole boxes after dispensing hooks and beads into their permanent home? They just seem wayyyy too handy to throw in the garbage!

IMG-1392.jpg

I too save my empty Firehole hook boxes. I then use them to organize and store any extra flies that I tie up. Nice to know that I’m not the only one who refuses to discard them!

i save them as well. tons of uses for those little guys

I have some wooden containers, little round cylinders . Like a miniature Pringles can.

Yes, those boxes are good. I am referring more too, Hooks @ 12.00 a hundred. Hooks, Yes, not a biggie. Wait a minute, most get a 3 % raise and hooks get a 8 % raise.

Sorry for being stupid. Sorry, break your heart.

I will try to stay calm. But, mad, i am. Not because i need hareline, Wapsi. I need these, like a hole in my head.

Same old **** a new day. You boy's are dug in, and i will not dig you out! I will help you, like you helped the fisherman.

Yes you, Bill, owner Hareline. We talked when you were a man. I may add a proud man. How proud now! I guess the loot is proud enough.

Just a simple man, with a helping hand! Yes, i would love to be wealthy, I am more wealthy, with no money! Wealthy with memories and friends, make sure, i do fine.

You traded, life for bank account, i traded the account for life.

Comes back to the bite. Bite of happiness. A token, a shake, a wink, a supper, a gesture, a give, a pleasant surprise, a cool smoke, a left hander, a steak and a whisper.

You are alone!

Maxima12

Most rely on others! Others' I have met them, they seem good. Yes, to fact they brought it all out and then bought it all. I remember the older days, I was selling Buck Metz necks, with an add in the newspaper!

Soon to be ruined by a volley of disgruntled! At this time, we had a couple fellows, doing their Jam! Dennis Black, Fred Arbona, Raymond Rumpf. It was good, then the sour!

Handshake turned to contract, contract turned to demand, Limits set, closed door policy!

Why i am is because of who i am. That smile, that shake, that friendship. You must go back and find that!

The handshake was fake, the friendship, slipped, a promise was lost!

I laugh, at what i saw. I feel sorry for what i saw.

Maxima12

New, Core hooks by Hareline. Retail, 25 cents--per hook.

Wow! Wonder where they are made? Ahrex, tight lip on Country of Origin.

Back