Hi everyone - you may already know me

TheDude

TheDude

I decided to migrate on over to this forum, so I thought I'd say hi and introduce myself. My name is Tom Frank, and I'm from Centre County. Some of you may know me from the FFP forum. I am in need of more interaction than that local forum has to offer lately, and thought I'd finally migrate to here. I just hope there isn't too much discussion, so I can actually get some work done!

Great to have you here Dude. It's great to have such an accomplished FFer contributing. The board is is made up of a great bunch of guys (and a few gals). The posts and info comes fast and furious here, so work sometimes must be put on the back burner in order to read it all. Glad to have you aboard.

Hi Tom
I am familar with your name and post from FFP board. Good to have you here, I don't post much on FFP, but I do check in most everyday... Enjoy!

PaulG

Welcome Dude. Like Afish and PaulG, I'm a former FFP guy who checks in on that site from time to time. There's a bunch of us whose names you'll recognize.

"The Dude abides." :)

Nice to hear from you guys. It's funny that you're all here, rather than a completely different group of people. It's like passing through the tunnel to the bright light and having people you already knew waiting there to greet you. Come towards the light!

The Dude abides.

Welcome dude
Kinda sad what happened on that other ff site
But there always seems to be a lot of activity here

Back