Hello from South Georgia

Hog Wild

Hog Wild

I may not be located in PA, however I am always looking to connect with fellow fly fishing enthusiasts for opportunities to continue to learn about this wonderful sport. I’ve been an avid Fly Fisherman for the past 25 years and literally, eat, drink and sleep fly fishing. Thanks for the add and I look forward to joining in some conversations.

Rick

Welcome Hog Wild. I am sure that you will enjoy this site.

Welcome aboard. Do you fish North Georgia trout streams?

Hello Echo & GGH and thank you for the welcome. Looking forward to participating in the forum.

I have fished Northern Georgia a couple times, but have had terrible luck doing so. First time was on the Cartecay in late summer, then on the Coosawattee early summer and finally gave Fighting Town creek a chance in early summer and got skunked on all three occasions. To be honest the areas that I was fishing were highly pressured and my timing was bad. The Little Red River in Northern Arkansas are my home waters and I do quite well there. Do you have experience fishing Northern Georgia? I haven’t given up hope yet and think that I’ll definitely find my way around there eventually.

Northern Georgia is a second home. I'd be glad to offer tips. GG

Back