Have a Brew and Tie a Fly December 27

JerryCoviello

JerryCoviello

DOYLESTOWN BREWING CO
52 EAST STATE STREET
Doylestown, PA 18901

Come join us on Tuesday December 27 at 7:30 PM for a great quality beer and tie some flies
Behind the County Theater

I know it's 2 days after Christmas, but this way we are not running into Christmas parties at the Brewery.

Bring your fly tying equipment and share your favorite fly pattern while enjoying an award winning brew. Or just stop by and listen to all the lies of the fish that were caught with these flies.

If you would like more information contact
Jerry Coviello
jerry_coviello@verizon.net

Attachments

• Brew and Tie.jpg
    Brew and Tie.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 5
Dang. I might actually be able to make this one.

Volksnurse wrote:
Dang. I might actually be able to make this one.

JT, I am going to try and make it as well. It will be good to see you.

GenCon

JerryCoviello wrote:
Hi Gencon,
I would have changed it but I have a conference call with the IFFF Council Presidents on the third Tuesday of the month.
Jerry

Jerry, no problem. I am going to try and make it. I may be able to bring Tyger with me as well. We shall see.

GenCon

Hey this sounds good!! Im supposed to be off that week!! I should be there too!!

Rich , that would be great. It would be good to see you

Gencon

i'm gonna try to make it too....

Wow this is sounding really good. It, Rich, Duncan. It would be great to see all you guys. Jerry you got a good thing going here. Thanks for doing this.

Gencon

JerryCoviello wrote:
Looks like about 10 people showing up to tie. Bring your lamps
Jerry

Actually, that was my next question... :pint: :pint:

Thanks Jerry!

The menu looks good. Does it change weekly? I might need to bring my growler just in case.

As far as I know the Menu doesn't change that much other then specials added.

Call them first about the Growler. That pub handle filling growlers well. They told me to go to the Market Place location for the growler to be filled.

Give them a call see what they say.
Jerry

70 mile trip for me (i work in DE) but should be there by 715 unless traffic is horrendous.

Back