Harman's Second Chance Deadline for this weekend!

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
Looks as if we have our winner can not make it this weekend. Harman's is opening up the weekend again for someone who will respond and can go this weekend!!

It is open for those that can respond and make it this weekend.

New rules for a quick opportunity to win for the Harman's Weekend.

HOW TO ENTER and READ THE DETAILS

1. Enter only if you can go this weekend - December 16 & 17, 2016!!!!!!!
2. Respond to my emails, PM's and phone calls about you winning!!!!!!!!!!!
3. If you want a chance to win, you can go this weekend please enter again with:
4. Send a Private Message (PM) to dkile the message must have "I can go this weekend" and include your full name and cell phone number.
5. This closes at 9:00 am Friday, December 16, 2016
6. There will be another random drawing from those that enter.
7. Good only for the weekend stated, no rainchecks!

Starting at ~9:00 am Friday, December 16th a random name will be drawn and phone call made. If you do not answer, the next random person will be called. The first person who answers and can ago this weekend will win.

Merry Christmas from Harman's Luxury Log Cabin's in beautiful Cabins, West Virginia!

Harman's Luxury Log Cabins is offering a chance for one Paflyfish member for an early Christmas present and it could be you if your schedule allows! - Enter now to be eligible for a chance to win a FREE, last minute weekend get-a-way this weekend, December 16 & 17, 2016!

And bring along a couple of friends if you like! Your complimentary cabin sleeps up to 4 people comfortably!

Very best,

Ed Wooton
General Manager
Harman’s Log Cabins
10042 North Fork Highway
Cabins, WV 26855
800-436-6254 or 304-257-2220
www.wvlogcabins.com

BTW I'm letting the Moderators enter as well. Full disclosure. And they will have the same random chance.

Can go this weekend......nice opportunity......

pm sent. Thanks for the opportunity, again.

We only had four people enter. I used a random number generator and #4 won. #4 was Maurice. When I called him he accused me of fixing it. I explained I didn't like him that much and wouldn't be bothered with something so low.

Maurice is actually in contact with the other entries who can go this weekend and if he has room will ask them to join him.

Congratualtions to Maurice

Congrats Maurice!
I would have taken you up on the offer to go but I got both kids this weekend. I was going to take the family but don't think ya wanna deal with that mess. :lol:
Let us know how it was and merry Christmas!

Couldn't have gone to a better man. Way to go Mo!! GG

We are here...great accomodations. Waiting for Slaymaker might be busting ice on the river tomoro to get at them bows but that ain't nuthin I ain't done before. LOL

Congrates dude..... And thanks for the offer to go also......Unfortunately I had planned to take my wife and another couple if I was picked and didn't want to bale on my wife for the weekend...( that's" married life" though) ........Till death do we part or every July out west in Montana......:):):)

Congrats and I and hoping for some pictures.

Congratulations Mo.

We caught lots of rainbows today, many heavy ones, mostly over 15" some pushing 20" maybe a couple over that. Flies included eggs, red SJ worms, buggers, even bunny streamers fished real slow.
Small nymphs and weenies too.

Water was solid on the edges, we had to break a
Good bit loose to reach the runs. Froze toes with rising temps all day made for nice afternoon fishing.

Definitely worth the trip appreciative of
Harmans for the offer and the great company on the stream with Mick and Josh. Definitely be back.

Pics to come, internet is slow for uploads.

I am glad that you had a great time. I used to live in WV and am a frequent canoe tripping tourist. I am looking forward to the photos.

he never called me.

thanks Mo.

Never thought of ya Dereck. Sorry.

Yeah, PM system must be down because I never got my invite from Maurice either. Hmmm

Trip Report is up in the Travel Forum. Enjoy, We did!

Back