Harman's Cancellation

Foxgap239

Foxgap239

Hey guys. I'm not sure this is the right forum for this post but I needed to send a shout out to Harman's and let you all know how gracious they are. I had a trip with my wife and another couple scheduled for early August when I got a call 3 days ago from the other couple informing me they had to cancel due to a family emergency. I immediately contacted Harman's to cancel already knowing I was definitely inside the 30 day window spelled out in their policy. I explained the situation and asked what my options were. They said not to worry, they would refund the entire deposit minus the $25 booking fee. I then received an email about 30 minutes later confirming the cancellation and also telling me that were crediting back the entire deposit including the $25 booking fee and also sending prayers for the friends family.

Thank you Harman's for being a class establishment. We will be heading back there once things settle for my friend's family.

Great to hear that people still care. The Delaware River Club, out side of Hancock, NY is the same way. About a week before I was supposed to meet some friends there, the one had to cancel his room and guide for a minor medical issue. They gave him 0 issues and this is why we will go back again and again.

I was diagnosed with cancer about a month before my wife and I were to go. They would have given us our money back but I told them to hang on to it until we would go back. That was 10 yrs ago and we have been back 6 times since great people and great place to take the wife if she fishes. We take a crock pot put it on in the morning fish all day come back and eat and then hit the hot tub. Cant be beat.As I said great people.

Back