hackle chickens

Ebrant10

Ebrant10

Thought i would share these on here, i dont post on this site too often, but starting in the fall you will be seeing my name more and more posting on here. I raise hackle chickens, right now these are my two main breeders. Im very small scale currently but i am incubating eggs and have hatches about every month but recently got another incubator allowing me to hatch eggs about every week. I hope to eventually become a medium sized grower but that is way down the road. So i hope you enjoy my birds and i do sell full skins necks and capes when they are available (next will be in late winter).

Thanks,
Tight lines,
Evan

Attachments

• IMG_20130603_-picsay.jpg
    IMG_20130603_-picsay.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20130605_145219.jpg
    IMG_20130605_145219.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 5
nice! any darbee or miner lineage ?

Thanks, and yes that is where they can be traced back to.

One day when we have space the mrs has a seroius heart throb over those.

Where in south central are you? There was a guy in Perry county that was breeding birds. I think he took over all of Gene Shetters birds.

Djburge: how will the mrs be with harvesting? My wife was against it at first until she saw what they were worth lol.

Krayfish: im just east of breezewood in fulton county, there are a few people in pa i know of that breed birds but im not sure ive heard of anyone in perry county

Cool. I'm in Waynesboro, Franklin Co... If you are ever interested in selling some live birds, I wouldn't mind raising a few. I really know nearly nothing about raising chickens but I would learn or let my wife do it...she knows everything about any animal....used to work at a rescue. I suppose these are the males that are pictured? What do the females look like?

Back