Greetings from SW Pa

Cougarbaby

Cougarbaby

New member long time lurker just wanted to say high and show some fish I caught Friday morning on the Clarion River . I was using Conrad sculpin patterns ,10ft 7 wt Orvis Clearwater rod and reel , this weekend the water was finally low enough to wade in Tight Lines everyone, first fish 20 inches 2nd one 25 inches and the 3rd was almost 21,

Attachments

• IMG_0974.jpeg
    IMG_0974.jpeg
    354.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0968.jpeg
    IMG_0968.jpeg
    332.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0963.jpeg
    IMG_0963.jpeg
    352 KB · Views: 35
Welcome aboard. The Clarion River is known for big trout. Those feeder creeks will have big ones as well .GG

O yea it has big ones I had what I believe was close to a 30 incher on last fall and been trying to catch him ever since he was at the mouth of a feeder stream that I won’t mention as it took me almost a year to figure out where they live and what they eat and how to beat the crowd back and all those little things that add up to success, here’s a couple from last fall early winter

Attachments

• IMG_0126.jpeg
    IMG_0126.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0117.mov
    4.5 MB
Welcome aboard

Welcome to the chatter. I'm curious if your mom knows about your chosen screen name. :D I expect there is additional background information.
Regards.

Haha it’s not what you think cougar was my first car and her name was baby and it just kinda stuck as a password for certain things, but I like the way your thinking haha

Welcome neighbor.
Wow looks like you do well on the Clarion. It’s definitely on my streams to check out list. Thanks for sharing those pix.

Back