Good spots to wade in Perkiomen for bass?

D

dammerd

I'm thinking about trying the area at and just below Schwenksville, using the Perk trail for access. Can anyone recommend good areas to wade near there?

Thanks,
Dave

No, but the lower few miles of the East Branch from the Pa Tpk down has a good population. It is wadable as well.

Thanks. Looking at the mam I see there are some small parks on the East Branch. Will check them out.

All I saw there were two nice musky and no other fish, nothing anywhere.

I live right on the northern stretch of the east branch in Perkasie. It's a really fun hike to wet wade for bass. It's loaded with average size smallies and largemouth, and they stock the crap out of it with rainbows.

I'm thinking about trying the area at and just below Schwenksville, using the Perk trail for access. Can anyone recommend good areas to wade near there?

Thanks,
Dave
Hey Dan,

Looking to get out that way myself this year. Drop me a PM if you want to get out and fish it together!

I would take 2 Musky! My brother and I fished it a long time ago. My dad used to teach history to prison guards 40 years ado. Caught a few small smallies and assorted panfish.

Back