Gogal Publishing GPS for Pennsylvania

billfrech

billfrech

I stumbled upon this on the web and was curious if anyone has tried it. Gogal Publishing has produced a microSD card you can plug into your Garmin Nuvi and it "covers fishing across the entire state of Pennsylvania and allows fishermen to easily drive to shore fishing and boating access points on thousands of miles of Pennsylvania rivers, lakes, streams and ponds."

It is a bit pricey about $80, so I was curious as to if anyone has used it and their opinion.

As the creator of The GPS Fishing Guide - Pennsylvania, I awanted to let everyone know that this guide is now available for iPhone and will soon be avialable for Android. For 2012, we have also reduced out price on Garmin by $20.

Jdaddy has this for his gps and I have the actual map version for eastern pa. Works well.

I go by the do it yourself method I go on google earth. I write down the cords. and enter them in my gps. I have a gpx file for google earth that has all the pafbc natural repo streams. So pick a highlight stream and look for access points.

PACOFRANSICO wrote:
I go by the do it yourself method I go on google earth. I write down the cords. and enter them in my gps. I have a gpx file for google earth that has all the pafbc natural repo streams. So pick a highlight stream and look for access points.

I still do that too, however these are pretty awesome if you travel PA a lot and happen to find a few hours to fish in an area you don't know. Heck, I enjoy leaving it tuned in to class a waters when I am out driving around and watching it update at every turn. Lots of water out there completely unknown to me.

Back