Glasses, Reels, Flies, and Waders For Sale.

E

Eric16801

Hi folks, I'm new here. I just joined to post some stuff that belonged to my father.

I have a pair of Smith Factor photochromic glasses (brown with amber tint).

1 Fly Shop (from California) L2a 4/5wt reel loaded with a Sharkskin line, and an extra blank spool.

Approximately 800 flies from The Fly Shop, Umqua, Orvis, and State College Local TCO. Vast assortment, most of it has never been used. Suited to Central PA streams (Dad fished in Sinnemahoning a lot).

2 paris of waders, one Patagonia, one Cabelas (these were used maybe twice), one pair of size 12 Cabelas felt-soled boots (these were used twice as well).

1 8' 6" 4wt TFO 2-piece green graphite.

I'm in State College and ideally, I'd like to find someone local and discuss in person (maybe grab a beer at Otto's).

Thanks!

Welcome Eric. Do you know what model the TFO rod is?

Can you please provide the models, sizes and price for the waders? Thanks

It's a Lefty Kreh Signature II. Doesn't look like it's worth that much though. It was a back up rod, my Uncle took his Orvis...

The Cabelas are Cabela's Men's Premium Breathable Stockingfoot Waders with 4MOST DRY-PLUS™ (that's straight from the website...). Size XLS.

Not sure what the Patagonias are, other than the brand label, there is nothing. But they are really light.

Price-wise, I'm not sure what either are worth. I'm not a fly fisherman anymore, and I was hanging on to this stuff on the chance that I'd get back into it one day.

Here's a breakdown of the individual pieces and prices of what I have left.

-Lefty Kreh Signature II 8'6" 4-wt 2 piece rod, never used. $75

-The Fly Shop L2a 4/5 reel with extra blank spool, and a 4-wt
Sharkskin line. $100

-Smith Colson ploarchromic polarized glasses with chromapop
and amber tint. $100

Contact me for photos. It would be great to find someone in the State College area to meet in person, but can ship in state COD.

No, I still have them. I'm just holding out listing them until I can catalog them all (there's hundreds of them...). PM me an email address and I can give you some pictures.

Back