Glad to be here!

M

manufpe

I'm a fairly new member and have been poking around this website and enjoy reading the various forums and articles. There's a lot of good information here. I really enjoyed the Spring Nymphing webinar with Dave Rothrock the other evening and learning about the drop shot method. I think Dave Kile is doing an excellent job of administering this site. I've been fly fishing for about 15 years and tie some of my own flies. I retired last year and look forward to spending more time on trout streams.

Glad you enjoyed the webinar. It was a lot of fun. Curious, the site says you joined in 2011 and this is your first post. Is that true? Just want to make sure the site backend is working properly.

Yes, I did join in 2011, but never posted and never really used the site much. I actually forgot that I had joined until I recently tried to create an account. I feel like a new member. Now, that I'm retired, I hope to change that.

I am a fly fishing enthusiast and would like to know more about this kind of sport as my friends are getting into it now. I'm going to be in Colorado Springs for a conference next week and would like to take a day trip to go fly fishing, but I'm not sure where to go. I need your help guys!

Back