Giveaway: Airflo Rage Compact Skagit Head

greenlander

greenlander

Just an FYI to any spey or switch casters looking for a cool new floating head, we're giving the Rage Compact away if anyone wants to throw their name in to take it:

http://www.hatchmag.com/blog/giveaway-airflo-rage-compact-float-fly-line/771125

Except its exclusionary.

Twitter is dumb and Farcebook is a CIA plot to mine information ala TIA without actually violating civil rights because people are begging for it.

(oh, and uhm goodluck or something nice to the people who can enter and will win something)

gfen wrote:
Except its exclusionary.

Twitter is dumb and Farcebook is a CIA plot to mine information ala TIA without actually violating civil rights because people are begging for it.

(oh, and uhm goodluck or something nice to the people who can enter and will win something)

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

Gfen --

Please throw in a comment and simply note that you don't use Facebook or Twitter but would like to enter anyway, stating how you'd use the line.

That'll work just fine. It's pretty informal.

There's always asking, you know. ;)

Asking doesn't have enough complaining in it, sir! :)

gfen wrote:

Asking doesn't have enough complaining in it, sir! :)

Point very well taken. Complaining is top priority for many of us. :)

I could use one of these. Somewhere between 400-425 grains or so. No facebook or twitter though.

turkey wrote:
I could use one of these. Somewhere between 400-425 grains or so. No facebook or twitter though.

Sorry, the one up for grabs is 480 grains. :(

Will probably close this tomorrow or Tuesday for anyone who's still interested.

Will close it tomorrow if I get the time during all the Halloween hoopla. :)

turkey wrote:

you could trade it, there's no reason to not try. i would do the same thing except not only do i prefer to scream, i'm also that lazy.

Congrats, wsender. :)

Next up is a RIO redfish line, if anyone is looking for a good tropical line. Probably tomorrow.

Back