Ghostech Strike Indicators

T

tctrout

I've done reviews on a number of fly fishing products on my YouTube channel, and my newest video features a PA product, GHOSTech strike indicators.

I've been using them for around six months, and have grown to really like them. Yes, I use other indicators, too (Air-Lock, NZ, and Dorsey), plus sighter material, and even a dry-dropper! These ones have found a place in my vest, plus in the video, I explain the situations in which I turn to them.

Thanks, and would love to hear your thoughts on them, too!

Tim

Trout and Feather video link: [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-JRSNfkScQ[/youtube]

Interesting..I have never seen this exact style of indicator. I like the Corq's indicators a lot. They are all I've been using for a while.

I got a free sample of one. I have yet to use it. I am not all that optimistic about it.

They work great and I know a lot of people that use them for more delicate presentations.

Corq's are my favorite. I like them in either natural or white. Great for making soft presentations.

I am also a fan of the corqs

I was fishing with a buddy that tried them this past weekend. He wasn't all that impressed, nor were the rest of us.

However, I do appreciate the owner sending some out to the Project Healing Waters guys to use.

Makes you wonder if packing bubbles would work with the screws and nuts...........

Back