Getting Together To Fish

mattwolf

mattwolf

I am finally moving back to Central PA. I will be moving back to my hometown of Howrd. I know the area quit well and would like to try and set something up and get a group of fly fishers together once a week and fish together in the central pa area. I'm thinking maybe we meet somewhere every Saturday morning and go from there. This is just an idea. Let me know if anyone is interested. BTW this is for next year. Thanks,

I'm game.

Matt,
This thread would be a good fit with the Events and Meet Ups forum and will be moved shortly. Hopefully folks will chime in and join. Usually, fly fishing get togethers are traditionally organized on a single date basis and whoever can join will join. A regularly scheduled event might be worth a try (esp in central PA), but I think you'd have to re-fresh this thread frequently to keep folks aware as there more and more events and meet-ups every year to keep track of.

Nice avatar by the way.
Dave W

Dave,

I completely agree. I was just thinking every Saturday or Sunday from April through October we could try and meet at a coffee shop early in the morning and head out from there. Nothing formal at all. I am also encouraging dad's to bring their children. I k ow my 7 year old loves to fly fish for about 20 minutes and then he's bored, but if I take him at least I get out for a while and maybe some other guys could do the same with their children. Just an idea.

Back