Gas Drilling

S

steve98

I realize this topic has been addressed.

I just can't help but feel that the continuation of the gas drilling will without doubt eventually have negative effects.

SERIOUS EFFECTS!

How does everyone on this forum feel?

Steve 98

Please just read the thousand threads dedicated to this subject already. Not trying to be mean, but really....as much as this subject needs to be talked about, I am sure you can jump in one of the threads that have been started already.

conservation forum

Steve98,
I personally have followed the MS debate closely here on this forum and have found the posts to be pretty informative as I'm not as knowledgeable on this topic as I'd like to be. I think some threads have been mindless hand wringing but for the most part people have been posting (or linking to) real substantive information and arguing about the benefits/dangers in a balanced, logical, and objective manner. We've got some well informed and gentlemanly debates going with new info posted everyday. I've enjoyed reading it. Good stuff.

Although there's nothing wrong with discussing this sort of thing in General forum, since we have accumulated the MS threads in Conservation lately, I'm going to transfer this thread to that forum.
DaveW

Back