G. Loomis announces the NRX+, successor to the wildly popular NRX

greenlander

greenlander

Figured this would be of interest:
https://www.hatchmag.com/articles/g-loomis-intros-nrx/7714908

Interesting. I have an NRX and I like it. Light years ahead of the IMX I fished for years. It was not worth the price. My wife insisted, retirement etc. great rod for $400.00 but not over seven. And I resent paying for the replacement program. I’ll be responsible for my gear. Judging what the Helios 3 did to resale value of the 2 I couldn’t get a hundred for the NRX now. funny for all loomis claims on sales, I’ve never seen another on the water. Bet I’m one of a very few here who has one.

JohnPowers wrote:
Interesting. I have an NRX and I like it. Light years ahead of the IMX I fished for years. It was not worth the price. My wife insisted, retirement etc. great rod for $400.00 but not over seven. And I resent paying for the replacement program. I’ll be responsible for my gear. Judging what the Helios 3 did to resale value of the 2 I couldn’t get a hundred for the NRX now. funny for all loomis claims on sales, I’ve never seen another on the water. Bet I’m one of a very few here who has one.

Not many Loomis dealers in PA i'm guessing thats why they dont have a big following here . But I own two NRX and love them especially my 9 wt saltwater .
I'm looking forward to trying the new plus oce it hits stores

Good point. Don’t see them on the racks like the Sages. Take that 9 wt down to the Hook. I hear some Albies are around.

Back